Thursday, February 17, 2011

uno, dos, tres...QUATRO!

Some of you may already know but for those of you who don’t...we will be having another bambino! Yes, wow I know I can’t believe it either! We originally planned to start trying again this last October, but Tyler and I would go back and forth on if we were ready or not!! I know most of you ladies completely understand where I’m coming from on this; Tyler-totally on board at first and then POOF “I’m scared!!” Then it was my turn to have the doubts, I would see a sweet baby and think awwww... then from the other room would come a sound and all of a sudden this once sweet little boy would magically have these little horns and I would think to myself,  ok, so maybe not just yet!!
I came home from work and didn’t feel very good one afternoon. Tyler jokingly said haha what are you pregnant? HAHAHAHAHA was right. When I looked at him with the well....I’m not sure look he started having a panic attack...NOT REALLY but after a quick trip to the store, 30 minutes later and two most defiantly positive tests (the ones that say wait 3 minutes but 10 seconds into it there is NO doubt!) here we are! The doctor’s visit went well last week, I am due September 14th!  I have been extremely/violently sick with this one. With Hudson I was sick for 7 months on and off. But this one...slightly different! Not only am I on fengrin but Zofran twice a day! With both of those I am still very nauseous so... If you try to call me, please leave me a message or text me if I don’t answer! I am so not screening your calls but 9 times out of 10 my mouth is watering! LOL!

2 comments: