Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"Fish"ful Thinking!!

The weather has been so beautiful here lately it has been hard for Tyler to stay inside much less try to keep Hudson from wanting in the "ackyard." My two guys have been fishing their little hearts out the last few weeks! Here is just a few pics of their adventures! 


Hudson catching a big BIG FISH
Hudson last year...look how much he as changed! : (

Hudson playing at the tank with our very clean golden Tech




Hudson had a scratch at the end of his nose and he thought it called for a "band"

If the weather could just stay like this until next fall it would be MY perfect season! As we all know that isn't going to happen at all! Hopefully as this first trimester comes to an end so will my sickness and I can get out and enjoy life as much as this little man above!

This last weekend we went to Mr Ben Barnard's BIG NUMERO UNO PART-A and we all had such a good time. It is so crazy to me to stand back and watch all these little ones play together. I think to myself...am I old enough for this? haha I know I know, but I now know what it is going to be like to tell my kids "I've known their parents forever!" Thanks to the Barnard's for hosting a fun filled party for all ages! I think if anyone else would have came your grill would have quit working!!

1 comment:

  1. YEA! Glad you have a blog! Excited to keep up with you through this! here is our new one!
    http://themcunninghams.blogspot.com/
    love you girl!

    ReplyDelete