Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Hudson!

Today is a special day...Happy Birthday Hudson!! I thought that I would start the birthday off the way my mom started it off with me and Keyli; 2 years ago today I was blessed with the most precious gift God could give me, a sweet 7 lb 11 oz baby boy! I was told right before I had Hudson that I was getting ready to experience the greatest love, much greater than anything I had ever experienced.  They were so right! I now can’t wait to get up in the mornings to him calling my name from down the hall, ok ok I mean from right in between me and Tyler! We hear this sweet little voice say, “mama....dat....MAMA...DAT, UP PEASE, CARRRRS!!”
Even though he is just two I love to just sit back and watch him. He is such a sweet spirited little guy. He loves to please everyone around. He is just a LITTLE stingy with his toys; he only hides them if he knows someone else might be interested in playing with them! Hahaha!! Tyler’s mom Mawmaw and Tyler’s dad Papai (French accent) as Hudson called them until last night in which their names turned to Memaw and Papi. See these names Memaw and Papi were given to them by our sweet nephew Grady who is just 6 months older than Hudson. Hudson just gave them his own twist for a little while!! Anyway, the point to that was Tyler’s parents said that Tyler was the same way with his toys! Hudson loves for you to always pay attention to what he is doing. He will look at you, run to the couch, pat it and say sit pease! As I mentioned before Hudson loves cars, trucks, and anything with big wheels. Since we had his party right before Christmas so that Tyler’s sister Amy, her husband Justin, and cousin Grady from Hagerman, New Mexico could be there you cannot and I repeat, CANNOT move in our house! There are so many cars, trucks, tool sets, movies, bouncy balls, and anything else a 2 year old could ask for throughout our living room and Hudson’s bedroom! We have had to get rid of everything but the computer and Tyler’s gun safe in the “man room” so that we would have a place to put everything!!

I just can’t believe my baby Hudman is 2! Where does the time go? Here is just a little bit about him thus far:

Shoe size: 9
Shirt size: 3T or 4T
Pant size: 2T or 3T for length
Favorite food: pudding, yogurt, Justaburger plain and dry from Whataburger, lots of ketchup, and any kind of fruit but mainly blueberries
Favorite toy: CARS big Trucks!
Favorite thing to do: collect sticks, dig in the dirt, and play outside
Favorite shoes: his Texas Tech boots of course!!
Favorite shirt: any shirt with a big truck or choo choo on it

Everyone’s names:
Me: Mama                   My mom: Nan
Tyler: Dat                    My dad: Pa
Connie: Gum               Doug: Papi
Keyli: Keykey             Paula: MeMaw
Dee: D                          Ella:  No Ellya
Amy: Aimee                Justin: Ustin
Grady: Gragie             Our dogs Tech and Chubby: Sech and ubs

Happy Birthday to our sweet sweet Hudson, Momma and Dat love you so much!


                                        Hudson at Jump for Joy for his birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment