Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Fast Update!

To update everyone who doesn’t see us much...my sweet Hudson will be 2 on the 29th and I really can’t believe it, where does the time go? It seems like just yesterday that I had been stuck on bed rest for almost a month as Christmas was quickly approaching with strict rules NOT to travel! FUN TIMES! I joked that “baby boy no name” (yes, that is the name Dr. Lamar gave him because we couldn’t decide or should I say Tyler couldn’t decide!) would come after everyone left to go home! Hahahahahahaha...never make a joke! So, Monday morning at 2 am, yes 2 am less than 12 hours after our families had left to go back near and far, contractions started! I had already visited the nice nurses in the labor and delivery at United Regional on more than one occasion thinking I was in labor. Oh ho ho, was I ever soooo wrong!!! The one statement that kept replaying in my mind as I was clinching the bathroom counter trying not to wake up Tyler (as I was secretly saying sweet thoughts about him to myself), “sweetie, you’re not in labor! You wouldn’t be talking to me and you defiantly wouldn’t be letting him (referring to Tyler) touch you!” Boy was she right!! Totally different feeling!! Anywho, just 17 short hours and 47 long minutes later there he was, my little Tyler legged, Bunton lipped, 7 lb 11 oz, 21 ¾ inch Hudson Martin Dray! So here we are almost 2 years later growing like a little weed!
Here is a little bit about Hudson:
He is obsessed with the movie Cars. We have watched it so many times, that not only Hudson but Tyler and I both catch ourselves quoting the movie from the other room as it is playing for only the 100th time! Hudson loves blueberries, and when I say loves that is an understatement! Willy Wonka flashes through my head often as he shovels them in one handful after another! He doesn’t really care for milk but we defiantly take care of that food group with the “nook” aka yogurt, and the after every meal “poodinnnn” aka pudding that he basically inhales! Hudson’s toys of choice are big trucks and tractors! Vroom vroom is what he says as he uses me as his very own racetrack!
I am going to really try and keep this updated as best I can so ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment