Friday, May 20, 2011

Pink is our new blue!

We were excited to find out that this bambino is a girl! We are really excited for this new adventure, a little nervous about having a girl, but all in all ecstatic!! Here are a couple of her pictures. We have A LOT of names picked out but Tyler wants to wait until we see her to name her! All I know is her middle name will be Lake. Lake is after my dad’s mom, Eddie Lake. So we will go from there!! In the last month I have been able to start eating real food, something besides cereal, and haven’t gotten sick in a few weeks! I had lost a total of about 15 pounds during the first 5 months and when I went for an appointment last week I had gained it all back. How does that work? It takes you 5 months to lose but only a couple of weeks to gain it all back?? Oh well!
We have been trying to tell Hudson that he is going to have a little sister and she is in mommy’s belly. He doesn’t understand why he can’t see her? Keyli has brought over some clothes of Ella’s for me to use, thank you thank you and he keeps saying, “these baby sisers clothes, no these Ellya’s.” Hahaha!! Guess we will see!
Here are her legs and bobo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment